10 Tips to Transform Your Houston Bathroom From Boring to Beautiful!
Bathrooms are an essential part of your home. The aesthetics of your bathroom can set your mood as you start or end your day.
Whether you want to upgrade the decor or do a complete makeover, we at The LaRocque Group have you covered!
Here is a few of our favorite, easy do-it-yourself ideas to update your bathroom. Be sure to let us know your favorite!
- Have a clear vision. Pick a theme and stay with it.
- Use accents, such as a large mirror with a detailed frame, you’ll get an easy and stylish update.
- Update your bathroom fittings, make sure they all match.
- A new bathmat and matching towels are a budget-friendly way to give your bathroom a lift.
- Wall decals add style and character and eliminate boring, plain spaces, (extra tip: match wall graphics with fixtures for a total new look)
- Add a fresh coat of paint or wallpaper,
- Add a bright or relaxing piece of art,
- Give your shower stall a fresh feeling by cleaning the tile with grout cleaner,
- Add pretty knobs for personality and flair to your cabinets
- Paint the bathroom ceilings a lighter color from the walls, to achieve an open and airy effect.
Hopefully, this helps with ideas you can do yourself. And, when you’re ready to start remodeling, the contractors at The LaRocque Group in Kingwood, are here to help transform your space into a place you’ll love.