Ways to Make the Most of Your Small Bathroom
Tips to Make the Most of Your Small Bathroom
Bathrooms should not only be functional but should be a place that makes you happy. When you have plenty of space in the bathroom, you can easily figure out features and elements you’d like there. But dealing with a bathroom can be daunting. In this article, we have listed a few tips to make the most out of your bathroom renovation.
Make the Most of Your Small Bathroom
These tips will help make your bathroom look more lively and attractive:
- Fool your eyes – Carry the same floor of the bathroom into the shower so the space seems brighter. The same tiles in the shower and bathroom will fool your eyes into thinking that there is extra space.
- Be careful with the pattern of tiles – Patterns of tiles can affect the appearance of the entire bathroom. For instance, if you go for a bold or detailed tile, keep your walls elegant, and if you are choosing a patterned wallpaper, keep the floor more basic in design.
- Storage on the wall – it is important to keep your toiletries close at hand. Storing your toiletries outside a bathroom is not a wide choice. If your bathroom doesn’t have enough space, you can install the wall storage units to keep things tidy, pretty, and close at hand.
- Embrace the ledge – think of installing a ledge beneath your mirror and above your sink where you can keep your toothbrush, hairbrush, and other small things. This will save your time in the morning to get petty things. You will not need to look for small things all around the bathroom if they will be stored at a single place where you wash your hands and brush your teeth.
- Let the Light Shine – make sure your bathroom has adequate lighting as it makes the area feel bigger, brighter, and more inviting to be in. A bathroom with good lighting will also make you happy in the morning whereas a dull and low light bathroom depicts low energy.
- Think round – try to avoid sharp edges in a small bathroom. You can go for rounded edges on your vanity to make the room a little more friendly. Also, avoiding sharp edges is necessary when you have kids in your house.
So, if you are looking for a bathroom remodelling expert, call us now at LaRocque Group. We’re the perfect and most affordable team for you, offering services to clients around Houston, Texas and nearby areas.
Give us a call today to schedule an appointment!