Contrasting Kitchen Island – Which Color is Right For You?
The kitchen island has become the centerpiece, the focal point and the new avenue to bring much needed style into a family kitchen. Whether you have a huge space to work with or a limited amount choosing the right color for your island can make a huge difference in the look and feel of the room. By choosing a contrasting color you can help your island stand out and don’t be afraid of color but make sure to choose a color palette that will stand the test of time. Below are a few of our favorite options for kitchen islands and regardless of which style you pursue be sure to give us a call and let us help you turn your dream kitchen into a reality!
1. A muted white island and white cabinetry combined with heavily veined marble countertops creates a traditional look and feel
2. A vibrant green island combined with white tile and cabinetry creates a comforting and serene atmosphere for this kitchen space
3. A combination of white and lightly wood stained islands brings a fresh and airy feel to this modern kitchen
4. The gray stone-colored island creates a subtle contrast against the classic wood stained cabinetry and warm lighting
5. A unifying timeless white color palette for the island, cabinetry and countertops opens up the space and adds a touch of elegance